Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
From toast to basting grilled pork or chicken, boggles the mind!
Make and share this Apple-Maple Jam recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan combine all the ingredients.
- Bring slowly to a boil over medium high heat.
- Stirring constantly bring heat up to high and rapidly bring mixture to gelling point.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim Foam.
- Ladle hot jam into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust caps and process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath canner.
- Should make 8 half pints.