- 6 -7 lbs chopped peeled and cored apples, you want 3 quarts
- 6 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan combine all the ingredients.
- Bring slowly to a boil over medium high heat.
- Stirring constantly bring heat up to high and rapidly bring mixture to gelling point.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim Foam.
- Ladle hot jam into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust caps and process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath canner.
- Should make 8 half pints.