1/5 Photos of Apple-Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
This is from another web site but is so awesome tasting that you will want to try it for sure!!! And its sooooo simple!! If the glaze is prepared ahead of time it will thicken, just reheat it in the micro until it melts and then use it. UPDATE:::Made this again the other day and DID marinate it. I made the sauce, added the pork and popped in the fridge for 2 hours, took out the pork and put on the grill and microwaved the sauce, if you dont heat the sauce it will be WAY too sticky for the grill and believe me you will have a mess! I have also done this with some very thick (1 1/2 inch) cook out style pork chops and they were super too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides of tenderloins.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine syrup, jelly and garlic.
- 3Bring to a boil over high heat and boil gently until thickened and reduced to 1/2 cup, (about 4 to 5 minutes).
- 4Brush half of syrup mixture over tenderloins.
- 5Grill, covered over medium coals 10 minutes, turning once.
- 6Brush remaining syrup mixture over tenderloins.
- 7Continue to grill 5 to 10.
- 8minutes or until instant read thermometer inserted in center of meat registers.
- 9160 degrees (tenderloins will be barely pink in center), turning once.
- 10Carve tenderloins crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 274.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 31.1 g