Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
What a great drink. Most of my favourite flavours in one glass, apple cider, mango, key lime and ginger. Yummy! I can't wait for summer. Nice hot days with tall cool drinks, with umbrellas or spears of fruit.
- 3 ounces mango rum
- 24 ounces spiced apple cider
- 3 ounces key lime juice
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 12 -18 ice cubes
- 6 slices key limes, garnish
- 6 pieces mangoes, chunks, garnish
- 6 pieces candied ginger, garnish
- Chill six glasses in freezer, until ready to use. When ready, place two or three ice cubes in each glass.
- In a large pitcher mix mango rum, spiced apple cider, key lime juice, and ginger ale together.
- Pour punch into prepared glasses and garnish with a plastic spear holding lime wedge, mango chunk and piece of candied ginger.
I really enjoyed this drink, even without the rum! I loved the flavors. Thank you!
I didn't have mangos or mango rum so I skipped the mango chunks and used Malibu rum. It's still delicious. The ginger ale and candied ginger? yummm! I wish I could take drink pix!