Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Try this easy dessert that is sort of like a pie, a cobbler and a cake. You can make it in minutes, put it in the oven while you eat dinner and serve it warm with whipped cream or ice cream for dessert
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat egg in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in apple and raisins.
- Spread into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.