1 hr 30 mins
I found this in my Woman's Day magazine and thought I would share it...It is a wonderful fall treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- 3Stir ingredients for streusel in a bowl until crumbly and set aside.
- 4Stir flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl until well blended.
- 5Beat eggs in a medium bowl with a fork, add in butter and milk to combine.
- 6Add to flour mixture and fold in with a spatula just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 7Spoon half the batter into the loaf pan spread to cover bottom.
- 8Sprinkle with half the apples and half of the streusel.
- 9Spoon on remaining batter spreading to cover.
- 10Sprinkle with the 1/2 of the remaining streusel and apples and then top with the rest of the streusel.
- 11Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 12Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 13Run knife to loosen edges and place cake streusel side up on a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Loaf Cake
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.6
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 431.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g