1/2 Photos of Apple Loaf
1 hr 5 mins
This is the best apple bread I've tried! It's moist and delicious. This also works well using Egg Beaters and unsweetened applesauce in place of half the butter or margarine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 3Mix together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nuts.
- 4In a large bowl, beat margarine, sugar and 1 egg until smooth.
- 5Beat in second egg, and stir in vanilla.
- 6Stir in shredded apples.
- 7Pour flour mixture into batter; stir just until moistened.
- 8Spread into prepared pan.
- 9Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes, then remove from pan.
- 11Place on a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (861 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2720.2
- Calories from Fat 938
- Total Fat 104.2 g
- Saturated Fat 61.8 g
- Cholesterol 616.0 mg
- Sodium 3116.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 410.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 214.2 g
- Protein 39.6 g