Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Use warm or cool to top plain old pound cake. Servings depend on how much or how little you use. Non-alcoholic version version included.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1 cup.
- Serve over pound cake.
- To make this non-alcoholic:.
- use 8 tablespoons rum extract instead of the 1/2 cup rum.
- use 1/2 tsp almond extract plus enough water to get the 2 tbsp Amaretto.