- 2 sweet crisp apples
- 8 maple brown sugar sausage links
- 3 tablespoons creamed honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 6 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Core apples and cut into bite sized pieces.
- In medium frying pan, cook sausage on all sides until well done. Cut each link into thirds. Keep warm.
- Place honey in a small bowl and heat in microwave until liquefied. Whisk in the oil and vinegar.
- Divide spinach, apples and sausages onto four serving plates. Spoon honey vinaigrette over the salads. Serve while sausages and vinaigrette are still warm.