101 Things to Do With Apples Serves 4
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core apples and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 2In medium frying pan, cook sausage on all sides until well done. Cut each link into thirds. Keep warm.
- 3Place honey in a small bowl and heat in microwave until liquefied. Whisk in the oil and vinegar.
- 4Divide spinach, apples and sausages onto four serving plates. Spoon honey vinaigrette over the salads. Serve while sausages and vinaigrette are still warm.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Link Salad
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 47.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: