Recipe by Ambervim
This is from Aarti Party. It is a fresh change of pace and good for a picnic as there is nothing that would be a problem out of the refrigerator.
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and sliced into thin matchsticks
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the honey, lime juice and spices together in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in enough extra-virgin olive oil to emulsify the dressing. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine the cabbage, apples and peanuts in a large serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss well. Serve.