Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Southern Heritage Celebrations Cookbook.
- 2 1⁄2 quarts apple juice
- 1 3⁄4 cups fresh lemon juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 12 lemon slices (optional)
- 12 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Combine juices and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Chill and serve over ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.
Had to make this because it's just freezing over here in South Louisiana at 93 degrees in October. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
Made this up on a warm spring afternoon. Good stuff! Made for PAC spring 2012.