Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve lemonade with lemon slices, maraschino cherries or springs of mint for an attractive garnish
- In blender, combine lemon juice, sugar and 1/2 cup apple juice.
- Allow to stand several minutes.
- Blend on low speed 30 seconds (if sugar is not completely dissolved, wait 1 minute, then repeat the process) Add 2 more cups apple juice and the ice.
- Blend on low speed 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher and add remaining liquid.
This tends to be on the sweet side despite using unsweetened apple juice. Great if you use mineral or soda water. Thanks Tish!
Good! I added water and lots of ice because the lemon flavor was almost too strong...my husband really liked it.
We loved this! We are out of soda and trying to not buy more but wanted something sweeter to drink as it is very hot out. I used bottled lemon juice and splenda. I left off the cup of water but added a lot of ice to the pitcher. We thought this was both sweet and tart and we really enjoyed it. Thanks Tish!