8 hrs 45 mins
From Anne Gardon's "Preserving for All Seasons." I want to try this in the next year or so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut lemons in two and slice thinly, removing pits. Soak in water overnight. Cook over moderate heat until peel is tender, about 10 minutes.
- 2Peel and core apples. Cut in thin slices. Combine apples, lemons with their liquid, sugar and mint.
- 3Bring to a boil while stirring. Reduce heat and cook until thick, about 30 minutes.
- 4Remove mint. Ladle into hot, sterilized jars and seal.
- 5You may sterilize this jam in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes, if desired.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Lemon Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (3504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1359.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 358.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 335.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: