Recipe by Debala
My grandmother made this dish for every family gathering. Not only was it good as a side dish, but it's excellent as a morning treat.
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked & drained
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs then combine all ingredients except brown sugar, walnuts and butter.
- Mix well and pour into 8 inch square glass dish.
- Microwave on Medium high (70%) for 7 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, nuts and butter and sprinkle over top.
- Microwave on medium high (70%) for 7 to 9 minutes longer or until firm in center.