A version of the popular cake that is easy to cut up into squares for lunches etc. Very quick and easy to make. I got this recipe from a good friend and make it often.
- Mix the dry ingredients for the bottom.
- Add the margarine and mix well.
- Press into 9x13 pan and bake 10 minutes at 325.
- Combine filling ingredients and spread evenly over bottom once its done in the oven.
- Whisk together sour cream and egg and drizzle over top of filling.
- Bake at 325 for another 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut.