Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another betty crocker bisquick recipe. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 large cooking apple, peeled and thinly sliced. (1-1/2 cups.)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350. Grease springform pan, 9x2 inches, or round pan, 9x 1-1/2 inches.
- Beat 1/2 cup sugar, the margarine and egg in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. Beat in Bisquick.
- Spread over bottom and 1 inch up side of pan. Mix yogurt and egg until smooth. Stir in apple.
- Spoon apple mixture over batter in pan. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set and crust is a deep golden brown. cool 10 minutes. Remove sides of pan.