Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
another salvaged old recipe; easy and tasty!
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut margarine into dry cake mix until crumbly.
- Pat mixture into 13 X 9 inch pan, building up sides slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread pie filling over warm crust.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- Blend sour cream and egg yolks; Drizzle over cake.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
This was so easy and tasty....great to make when you don't have too much time on your hands. Will be making again and maybe trying w/other flavors!