- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups baking apples, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks or 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cut butter into cake mix until crumbly.
- Pat misture lightly in to ungreased 13*9 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Arrange apples on top of crust. Mix Sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over apples.
- Blend sour cream and egg drizzle over apples Bake 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- I have found that I need more of the sour cream and egg so I increase it by a bit.