Found this recipe on another website. Sounds so good!!
Make and share this Apple Krispies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Spread the apples evenly in the prepared pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir the cereal into the butter mixture.
- Sprinkle the cereal topping over the apples.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is light brown.