This is a very simple and affordable pancake syrup you can make at home and it doesn't include any corn syrup or artificial flavors or colors !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients with a whisk in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil, then turn off heat.
- 3Allow to cool before serving.
- 4Syrup is thicker when refrigerated.
- 5Can be stored in the refrigerator in a glass container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Juice Pancake Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 221.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 219.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g