Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the easiest, healthiest snack! Kids will enjoy it and you just might too! 8)
- nonstick cooking spray (pam)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- Very lightly coat 1 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Soften the gelatin in the water in saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Heat on low heat, stirring constantly until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Add frozen apple juice and mix well.
- Pour in pan.
- Cover and refrigerate, chilling until set, 2-3 hours.
- When ready, cut into one inch cubes.