Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy, sweet chicken recipe
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (or butter)
- 1⁄4 cup apple jelly
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- In a sauce pan, melt the better and combine with the juice and spices.
- Put chicken in a pan.
- Pour liquid over chicken.
- Top each piece with a dollop of jelly.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
I bought too much apple jelly for another recipe and needed to use up some of it, so I found this recipe! A very interesting and sweet taste. The jelly works kind of like a glaze.