Ethan's Mom's Note:
I saw Rachael make this on her talk show. Looks lovely!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- 2Wrap tortillas in a damp kitchen towel and cook in the microwave for a minute.
- 3Lay the warm, pliable tortillas out on a clean, flat, work surface.
- 4Spread one tablespoon of jelly over each tortilla.
- 5Sprinkle a small handful of cheese over on half of the tortilla and top that with an even layer of sliced apples.
- 6Top the apples with more cheese and fold the quesadillas in half to create half moons.
- 7In a skillet over medium to medium-high heat, drizzle some EVOO.
- 8Place the quesadillas one at a time in the hot pan and heat them on both sides until they are crispy and golden brown, and the cheese has melted, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- 9Transfer each cooked quesadilla to a baking tray in the oven to keep warm as you finish the others.
- 10Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Jack Quesadilla (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas