Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw Rachael make this on her talk show. Looks lovely!
Make and share this Apple Jack Quesadilla (Rachael Ray) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp kitchen towel and cook in the microwave for a minute.
- Lay the warm, pliable tortillas out on a clean, flat, work surface.
- Spread one tablespoon of jelly over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle a small handful of cheese over on half of the tortilla and top that with an even layer of sliced apples.
- Top the apples with more cheese and fold the quesadillas in half to create half moons.
- In a skillet over medium to medium-high heat, drizzle some EVOO.
- Place the quesadillas one at a time in the hot pan and heat them on both sides until they are crispy and golden brown, and the cheese has melted, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Transfer each cooked quesadilla to a baking tray in the oven to keep warm as you finish the others.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve.