Recipe by Outta Here
Use this fall-flavored marinade for pork loin or tenderloins. I used it on a boneless loin, roasted with baby carrots and red potatoes. Use the marinade to baste the roast and to de-glaze the roasting pan. Bring to a boil and serve over the vegies.
Top Review by School Chef
Great marinade. I added 1/3 cup applebutter, fresh onion slices and fresh minced garlic. Marinated overnight. I pan seared the tenderlion and finished it off in the oven. This is a keeper recipe.
Made for football pool wildcard weekend playoff
- 2 cups apple cider (or unsweetened apple juice)
- 1⁄2 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses