1/5 Photos of Apple-" Jack " Pork Marinade
Use this fall-flavored marinade for pork loin or tenderloins. I used it on a boneless loin, roasted with baby carrots and red potatoes. Use the marinade to baste the roast and to de-glaze the roasting pan. Bring to a boil and serve over the vegies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Place meat in zip-loc type plastic bag and our marinade over.
- 3Seal bag and refrigerate for 2-6 hours.
- 4Remove meat and cook as desired, using reserved marinade as noted above.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-" Jack " Pork Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (695 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g