Recipe by hannahactually
This wonderful sauce recipe is one of my favorites; it is perfect on Asian-style beef or chicken. I have also enjoyed it greatly with mixed veggies. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large, shallow bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- If using as a marinade, coat meat or tofu with sauce and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- If using as on-the-spot stir-fry sauce (I have done this myself), pour onto stir-fry after it is cooked and let bubble in pan, then turn off heat and enjoy!