Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
These sound really good!
Top Review by puh-leas-no-coconut:)
Didn't have time to put this in the slow cooker, so cooked it in the oven. Don't think that the flavors had enough time to develop, the pork didn't pick up any of the apple or onion. Would try again, but in the slow cooker.
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 1/2 to 2 lbs total)
- 1 large onion, halved and cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar