Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
These sound really good!
Make and share this Apple-icious Pork Tenderloins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 1/2 to 2 lbs total)
- 1 large onion, halved and cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper the pork to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker/Crock Pot (brown pork if desired); cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Serve with rice.
- Serves 4 to 6.
Didn't have time to put this in the slow cooker, so cooked it in the oven. Don't think that the flavors had enough time to develop, the pork didn't pick up any of the apple or onion. Would try again, but in the slow cooker.
It's delicious. The meat is tender. I browned the pork first in olive oil. I cooked it on low for 8 hours. After 7 hours, I turned the tenderloins. I used apple cider instead of cider vinegar.