Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful refreshing summertime drink! Adjust the sugar to taste.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 4 cinnamon-flavor tea bags
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 cups cold water
- cinnamon stick
- Pour a heat-proof bowl or use a saucepan pour 3 cups boiling water over the tea bags; cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and discard.
- Stir in sugar, juice concentrate and 2 cups cold water; stir well.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon in each glass.
I made this with Celestial Seasonings apple cinnamon tea and used Splenda in place of the added sugar. A great summer drink. I know I'll be making it again, because I could only find a 12 oz can of the juice concentrate so I still have half of it left. Can't wait!
A very refreshing drink! It really hit the spot today in this 90-degree weather! A definite keeper!
Love it! I didn't have cinnamon tea, so used a family bag of decaf(black tea) and added about a tsp. of cinnamon. Over ice, this is just great! Thank you Kitten!