Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a wonderful refreshing summertime drink! Adjust the sugar to taste.
Top Review by echo echo
I made this with Celestial Seasonings apple cinnamon tea and used Splenda in place of the added sugar. A great summer drink. I know I'll be making it again, because I could only find a 12 oz can of the juice concentrate so I still have half of it left. Can't wait!
- 3 cups boiling water
- 4 cinnamon-flavor tea bags
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 cups cold water
- cinnamon stick
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour a heat-proof bowl or use a saucepan pour 3 cups boiling water over the tea bags; cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and discard.
- Stir in sugar, juice concentrate and 2 cups cold water; stir well.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon in each glass.