Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in The Beverage Book (of the Company's Coming series). I use the same ingredients but slightly modified the method. Very refreshing & a great way to add a few more nutrients to your diet!
- Place tea bags in a large pot and cover with boiling water.
- Let steep for 5 minutes. Squeeze tea bags & remove.
- Add honey to tea & stir until completely dissolved.
- Add apple and lemon juice to tea mixture.
- Transfer to pitcher & chill until cold.
- Serve over ice.
When I had my first taste, I thought I didn't like it......by the time I finished my glass, I was ready for more! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Debbb. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.
The flavor of this tea was pretty good. Thanks Debbb. Bullwinkle.