1/1 Photo of Apple Iced Tea
I found this recipe in The Beverage Book (of the Company's Coming series). I use the same ingredients but slightly modified the method. Very refreshing & a great way to add a few more nutrients to your diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags in a large pot and cover with boiling water.
- 2Let steep for 5 minutes. Squeeze tea bags & remove.
- 3Add honey to tea & stir until completely dissolved.
- 4Add apple and lemon juice to tea mixture.
- 5Transfer to pitcher & chill until cold.
- 6Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: