Recipe by Pantry Chef Starkey
This is my favorite salmon recipe, I found it in my Cooking Light magazine...*delicious*!
Top Review by Cook4_6
Served this to dinner guests tonight and it got great reviews. This had wonderful, but not overwhelming flavor. Great recipe for Salmon. Found it in my Best of Cooking Light cookbook and was thrilled that it was already posted. Thanks!
- 1⁄3 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (any)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, 1 inch thick, skinned
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine apple jelly, chives, horseradish, vinegar,and 1/4 tsp salt, stirring well with whisk.
- Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add salmon, and cook 3 minutes. Turn salmon over; brush with half of apple mixture.
- Pour salmon and juices into baking dish; bake at 350°F for 7 minutes and turn fillets over and brush with mixture again. Bake 7 more minutes.