Apple Honey Oatmeal Muffins
- Combine oats and buttermilk in bowl and let sit for 1 hour.
- While waiting for oats to soak, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and sift together the flour, baking power, salt, baking soda, sugar, and cinnamon in separate bowl from the oats and buttermilk.
- Add the eggs (or substitute) to the oats/buttermilk as well as the rine of 2 oranges and the melted fat free margarine.
- Combine the bowl with the oats and wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spoon mix into muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or longer if needed.