Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Pillsbury Grilling July 2003 cookbook. This was delicious, adding so I don't loose the recipe!
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat grill. In small saucepan, combine all the glaze ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- When ready to grill, lightly brush glaze on one side of each chicken breast half. Place chicken, glaze side down, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Lightly brush glaze over chicken; cook 5 to 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken; cook an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until fork-tender and juices run clear. Bring any remaining glaze to a boil, serve with chicken.