Posted for 2005 Zaar World Tour. Recipe from Taste of Home recipe site.
Make and share this Apple Honey Dutch Baby recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, eggs and milk until smooth.
- Place butter in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet.
- Heat at 400° for 3-4 minutes or until melted; tilt pan to coat bottom and sides.
- Pour batter into hot skillet.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute apples in butter until lightly browned. Stir in honey, lemon juice and cardamom.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; add to apple mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon into pancake. Serve immediately.