1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Sassy in da South's Note:
Lovely as a dessert or as a breakfast treat. I used granny smith apples since I prefer tart apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and oil.
- 4Beat in the eggs until light, then stir in the honey and vanilla.
- 5Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and allspice; stir into the batter just until moistened.
- 6Fold in the apples and nuts.
- 7Bake for 50 to 65 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the crown comes out clean.
- 8Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before inverting onto a plate and tapping out of the pan.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Honey Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.1
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 342.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g