Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Lovely as a dessert or as a breakfast treat. I used granny smith apples since I prefer tart apples.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and oil.
- Beat in the eggs until light, then stir in the honey and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and allspice; stir into the batter just until moistened.
- Fold in the apples and nuts.
- Bake for 50 to 65 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the crown comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before inverting onto a plate and tapping out of the pan.