- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups peeled finely chopped granny smith apples (about 1 lb.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Layer semisweet chocolate and next 4 ingredients (in order of ingredient list) in prepared pan; drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour).
- Cut into bars.