1/1 Photo of Apple Ham Steak
Very flavorful with the apple juice/butter and the sauteed onions. Found in Simple & Delicious Oct 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute onion and pepper in butter until crisp tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2Cut ham steak into 4 pieces and in the same skillet, brown ham on both sides.
- 3While ham is browning, in a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and apple juice until smooth; then pour over ham.
- 4Bring juices to a boil and cook while stirring for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 5Reduce heat and spread apple butter over ham.
- 6Top with sauteed onion.
- 7Cover pan and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until thoroughly heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Ham Steak
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 1487.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 22.6 g