Fancy! Note marination time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (chicken broth can be substituted)
- 1 cup rome apple, cored and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut in 1 inch squares and separated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 small onion, cut in 1 inch squares and separated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 lb halibut, cut in 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Combine wine, oil, lime juice, chopped onion, salt, thyme and pepper; mix well.
- 2Marinate remaining ingredients in mixture 1 to 2 hours.
- 3Thread apple, pepper, onion and halibut on long metal or bamboo skewers; repeat five times on each skewer, ending with apple.
- 4Broil or grill 4 to 5 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- 5Serve warm or cold. Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Halibut Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 355.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 24.2 g