Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light up the party with this super spicy salsa. We served it with chips and it was gone very quickly! Also Compliments white-fleshed fish as a garnish. From Pepper Fool.
- 2 apples (sweet ones are best, i.e. not Granny Smiths)
- 2 habaneros, washed and de-seeded
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juice of
- Dice the apples into fairly small pieces.
- Run the habaneros, onion, a little lime zest, and cilantro through the food processor, with lime juice.
- Toss this with the apple pieces, and more lime juice to get the right consistency.
- Salt to taste.