Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
An Epicurious recipe.
Make and share this Apple Gouda Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill (high heat).
- Brush oil on one side of tortilla. Place on a plate oil-side-down. Spread 1/2 T mustard on tortilla.
- Top with green onion, apple slices, and 1/2 cup shredded gouda.
- Place second tortilla on top. Brush with olive oil.
- Repeat. Stacking quesadillas on plate.
- Brush grill with oil. Put quesadillas on grill. Cook 3 minutes or until crispy. Flip and grill other side for 3 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove to serving plates, cut into quarters. Serve hot.