- 8 (64 inch) low-carb flour tortillas
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 red apples, corred and thinly sliced
- 226.79 g gouda cheese, shredded
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill (high heat).
- Brush oil on one side of tortilla. Place on a plate oil-side-down. Spread 1/2 T mustard on tortilla.
- Top with green onion, apple slices, and 1/2 cup shredded gouda.
- Place second tortilla on top. Brush with olive oil.
- Repeat. Stacking quesadillas on plate.
- Brush grill with oil. Put quesadillas on grill. Cook 3 minutes or until crispy. Flip and grill other side for 3 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove to serving plates, cut into quarters. Serve hot.