Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
It takes 6 ingredients and 20 minutes to put together this beautiful bruschetta provided by Light & Tasty magazine.
- 16 slice French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 59.14 ml goat cheese, crumbled
- 3.69 ml fresh thyme, minced
- 2.46 ml fresh oregano, minced
- 1.23 ml pepper, coarsely ground
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine the apple, goat cheese, thyme, oregano and pepper; sprinkle over bread.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese is softened.
Unfortunately I didn't care too much for this. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't good.