1/1 Photo of Apple Glazed Pork Chops
1 hr 10 mins
Tallie in Pacific NW's Note:
A true keeper. This is a work of art and quite tasty. When I first created this dish, my hubby announced that I hd finally learned hw to cook! I wanted to knock him out! I am happy to inform you, he lives and breathes today, altho, in the kitchen of another...it's called-THE DOG HOUSE! lol This is a wonderful dish, w/a bit of a kick to it. Enjoy guys & gals!
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- 2Over medium-high heat, saute garlic salt for 2 minutes
- 3Add pork chops. Brown on each side.
- 4Sprinkle pepper, allspice and cinnamon evenly over chops. *Use as much, or little as your little heart desires.
- 5Add honey, apple juice and Worcestershire sauce. reduce heat and simmer 30-45 minutes until chops are tender and brown. Save drippings.
- 6Transfer chops to serving platter and keep warm.
- 7In small mixing bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Whisk into skillet over med-high heat until drippings thicken into a glaze.
- 8Add apple slices to skillet and cook until tender. Approx 5-10 mins on medium heat.
- 9Remove from heat and spoon over chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 142.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 41.6 g