A true keeper. This is a work of art and quite tasty. When I first created this dish, my hubby announced that I hd finally learned hw to cook! I wanted to knock him out! I am happy to inform you, he lives and breathes today, altho, in the kitchen of another...it's called-THE DOG HOUSE! lol This is a wonderful dish, w/a bit of a kick to it. Enjoy guys & gals!
- Spray skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Over medium-high heat, saute garlic salt for 2 minutes
- Add pork chops. Brown on each side.
- Sprinkle pepper, allspice and cinnamon evenly over chops. *Use as much, or little as your little heart desires.
- Add honey, apple juice and Worcestershire sauce. reduce heat and simmer 30-45 minutes until chops are tender and brown. Save drippings.
- Transfer chops to serving platter and keep warm.
- In small mixing bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Whisk into skillet over med-high heat until drippings thicken into a glaze.
- Add apple slices to skillet and cook until tender. Approx 5-10 mins on medium heat.
- Remove from heat and spoon over chops.