Recipe by Manami
Haven't tried this as yet but it looks very tasty and good! Mealsforyou is where I found this.
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin-on (skinless is ok too)
- 1⁄4 cup apple butter
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into eighths
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients for the mairnade.
- Add the drumsticks and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and then set the drumsticks in it. Broil for 13-15 minutes, turning the drumsticks occasionally and brushing them with the marinade.
- Serve with apple slices.