This sounds simple and good. From the American Diabetes Association.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a steamer over 2 inches of boiling water, steam the carrots, covered, for 3 minutes.
- 2Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 3Melt the margarine in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add the apple juice concentrate and cook until it melts.
- 5Add the broth and cinnamon and bring to a boil.
- 6Mix together the cornstarch or arrowroot powder with the water.
- 7Add to the skillet, lower the heat, and cook until thickened.
- 8Add the carrots and toss well to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Glazed Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 66.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium low-fat chicken broth