- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package gingerbread cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat first 5 ingredients at low speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer 20 seconds; increase speed to medium, and beat 1 minute. Pour batter into a greased and floured 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and sour cream until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Serve cake warm or at room temperature.