- 4 double cut center-cut pork chops, bone in
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 9.85 ml minced ginger
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 236.59 ml sliced yellow onion (1/4-inch)
- 473.18 ml cored and sliced granny smith apples (1/4-inch)
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a resealable plastic bag, add the chops, apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Marinate for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saute pan heat 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil to almost smoking, then add pork chops, shaking off excess marinade. Brown on both sides, then place on a sheet pan and put in the oven for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F.
- In the same saute pan deglaze with wine then add onions, apples and raisins and cook until apples are soft and onions are translucent. Add butter salt and pepper, to taste, and keep warm.
- Remove chops from oven and add to the apple mixture. Serve hot.