Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup grated apple
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup non-dairy milk substitute
- 1 egg (or equivalent egg substitute)
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup soy flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Combine raisins, orange juice, crystallized ginger, cinnamon, apple, banana, orange juice concentrate, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Let sit at least 1 hour.
- Add milk and egg.
- Combine whole wheat and soy flours and baking powder.
- Add to liquid mixture.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
Made these for my dentist,as no fat,sugar,or salt in recipe they were abit flat..Perhaps an omission....Don Steele