Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great icy cold drink for a hot summer day! In the winter, drink it hot! Enjoy!
- 2-3 green tea bags (single serving size-I use decaf)
- 2 inch piece ginger, grated
- 0 apple, grated
- 1-2 sprig mint
- 473.18 ml boiling water
- 118.29 ml apple cider (or apple juice)
- 473.18 ml ice, in pitcher
- honey, as desired
- Combine tea bags, ginger, apple and mint in a tea pot.
- Fill with boiling hot water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour and strain into ice-filled pitcher.
- Add apple cider and honey as desired.
- Fill individual glasses with ice and serve.
Over the top good!
This was excellent Sharon. I am not a huge tea fan. But I must say you have converted me. I loved this iced tea. Made the whole pitcher...and drank it all myself. What a great refreshing drink. It was perfect. Absolutely loved the flavor of this drink and will make it again and again...I have put it in my keeper box. Thanks so much for sharing. :)