1/2 Photos of Apple Ginger Mint Iced Tea
A great icy cold drink for a hot summer day! In the winter, drink it hot! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine tea bags, ginger, apple and mint in a tea pot.
- 2Fill with boiling hot water and steep for 5 minutes.
- 3Pour and strain into ice-filled pitcher.
- 4Add apple cider and honey as desired.
- 5Fill individual glasses with ice and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Ginger Mint Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags