Recipe by Jamie Renee
This marinade makes chicken extremely moist and flavorful. Great for grilling or baking! The cook time includes the important marinating time. It requires overnight, but the longer the better. I stumbled upon it while doing an internet search and don't know the site I found it on, so if its your recipe feel free to let us know! Its a good one!
Top Review by Jmusa5
I let the chicken marinade for about 18 hours and it turned out to be incredible. This is positively one of the best marinades i have used. If you really like ginger, i would recommend adding 1 tsp.
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4-6 cup volume bowl whisk together apple juice, apple cider vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Next whisk in the honey.
- It is helpful to use the same measuring cup that you just measured the vegetable oil in, to allow the honey to easily slide out.
- Continue whisking until combined.
- Whisk 1 tbsp ginger.
- Mince 3-4 garlic cloves according to size of cloves and taste.
- Whisk in garlic.
- Marinade 4-8 chicken breasts, depending on size, in large lidded bowl or disposable zip top baggie.
- This makes a lot, over 2 1/2 cups, but with these ingredients on hand, its easy to mix up more if you need it.
- Marinate chicken at least 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill or bake as desired.