8 hrs 5 mins
Jamie Renee's Note:
This marinade makes chicken extremely moist and flavorful. Great for grilling or baking! The cook time includes the important marinating time. It requires overnight, but the longer the better. I stumbled upon it while doing an internet search and don't know the site I found it on, so if its your recipe feel free to let us know! Its a good one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4-6 cup volume bowl whisk together apple juice, apple cider vinegar and vegetable oil.
- 2Next whisk in the honey.
- 3It is helpful to use the same measuring cup that you just measured the vegetable oil in, to allow the honey to easily slide out.
- 4Continue whisking until combined.
- 5Whisk 1 tbsp ginger.
- 6Mince 3-4 garlic cloves according to size of cloves and taste.
- 7Whisk in garlic.
- 8Marinade 4-8 chicken breasts, depending on size, in large lidded bowl or disposable zip top baggie.
- 9This makes a lot, over 2 1/2 cups, but with these ingredients on hand, its easy to mix up more if you need it.
- 10Marinate chicken at least 8 hours in refrigerator.
- 11Grill or bake as desired.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Ginger Chicken Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.9
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2022.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 84.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g